Team Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Alliance

Team Alliance's Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enemy Controller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

Enemy Controller Empty
PostSubject: Enemy Controller   Enemy Controller I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 10:37 pm

I don't see why people don't use Enemy Controller nowadays.

Enemy Controller
Quick-Play Spell Card
Card Text:
Activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change that target's battle position.
● Tribute 1 monster to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; take control of that target until the End Phase.

This card is so good on so many levels. Let's say your opponent has BLS on the field. You have a monster in your hand and you draw into Enemy Controller. Summon the monster, then use Enemy Controller on it and target BLS. Boom! Your opponent gets a -1 for the turn and you get a giant monster that you can actually attack with! You can use it's effect, too!

This is great with cards like Mermail Abysslinde, any Hieratic monster, and XX-Saber Darksoul, since you trigger their effects as well. You can turn the tables around with this card so easily, I don't see why it's not at least Semi-Limited.

And if this is ever top-decked, you can always use it to negate an attack for a turn with it's first effect (similar to how Book of Moon works, except the monster stays face-up). You heard right, the only limitation this card has with its first effect is that you can't use it to flip a monster face-down, like Book of Moon.

I highly suggest you run this card whenever you can, because it's just so damn good.

-MorphGuy1000
Back to top Go down
https://teamalliance.canadian-forum.com
Down in Flames

Down in Flames

Enemy Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Controller   Enemy Controller I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 10:05 am

It's not really an essential for the nowaday meta OTKs, therefore, nobody deems it as worthy.

It is a good card, but the only deck I'd recommend using it in would probably be any deck with Treeborn Frog.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
TrollAWhat

TrollAWhat

Enemy Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Controller   Enemy Controller I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 12:52 am

Enemy controller is a decent card, but spell cards are only worth running in decks in which they are great. That being said, enemy controller is only great in decks that can provide consistent tribute fodder to effectively make use of the second effect, which not only makes the card more live, but it gives you as the duelist more freedom and choice more often.

As a tech, I've used it with my evols to trigger najasho's effect to special summon an evolsaur from my deck. I also use it in my plant control deck because I run naturia pineapple.

This being said, I just can't see enemy controller in decks like six sams, where it's just overshadowed in terms of necessity by other spells.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

Enemy Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Controller   Enemy Controller I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:27 pm

Mah Darksoul, too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://teamalliance.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Enemy Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Controller   Enemy Controller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enemy Controller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Alliance :: Strategy Station :: Techs-
Jump to: