Team Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Alliance

Team Alliance's Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draw cards....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Breal2809

Breal2809

Draw cards.... Empty
PostSubject: Draw cards....   Draw cards.... I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 5:24 pm

I want to start a debate here on what everyone thinks is best to run into any deck for drawing cards.... cause i get this when i play all the time.... i run 3 reckless in my samurai deck.... and someone asked me why i did that instead of upstarts and i thought to myself well thats an obvious choice.... i get my 3 next cards all at once when i draw in my dp as opposed to giving the opponent 1000 points and only getting 1 card.... but he then said well then why not shard of greed or something like that so i just wanted to post my first topic on here and open it up for discussion.... for what decks need drawing power and which cards they should use.... mine obviously being the six sams with trip reckless.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Down in Flames

Down in Flames

Draw cards.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draw cards....   Draw cards.... I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 5:59 pm

There are various drawing cards for different decks.

For example : Six Samurai, you have a perfect card: Six Samurai United

I can give you some good cards for draw power, but some will be specific to each deck:

Reckless Greed.
This can be put into any deck. However, this card can be your downfall if used in the wrong way. Always set AT LEAST 2 at once.

Shard of Greed.
I wouldn't really trust this as an MST can easily wipe it out and leave you without a draw.

You have lots of others, like advance draw, allure of darkness, destiny draw, even jar of greed and legacy of yata-garasu.

If you give me a specific deck, i can give you the best possible drawing cards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

Draw cards.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draw cards....   Draw cards.... I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:27 pm

What happened to Maxx "C"? Draw power doesn't always need to come from Spells and Traps, you know. And granted how much the current meta SSs nowadays, Maxx "C" is perfect.

For Six Sams, draw power is already provided with you from United. You really don't need that much draw power since you have RotA, Gateway, Smoke Signal, and Dojo. That's enough, if not too much, consistency for me.
Back to top Go down
https://teamalliance.canadian-forum.com
Down in Flames

Down in Flames

Draw cards.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draw cards....   Draw cards.... I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 10:03 am

That's because I usually side Maxx "C"

In the main I run eff veiler because it stops em dead in their tracks, where with maxx "C", some idiots keep continuing with their OTK and don't mind giving me +5 cards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
fargothzirak

Draw cards.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draw cards....   Draw cards.... I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 11:22 am

i use upstart in my decks cause alot of draw cards have major draw backs such as limitations and keeps you from playing it right away giving 1000 life points to draw a card isnt really all that a big deal heck if you are depending on the next draw or you lose it can make all the diffrence and for most decks like light swarms six samari decks the get alot of monsters out quickly and do alot more damage than a 1000 so it only makes since to run it because of flexability quickness and tbh compaired to alot of draw cards they really hurt you alot more than upstart lol
Back to top Go down
RexwagNZ

RexwagNZ

Draw cards.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draw cards....   Draw cards.... I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 10:49 pm

Hand traps like veiler and maxx c will become obsolete very soon as top tier and lots of pros running Macro or D fissure, mained or sided
I think if people still want to run these hand traps Imperial Iron wall is a great way to dodge the Bannish zone,
chur chur

I run a necroface mill deck with Cyber valleys and machine duplication which imo is 1 sick draw engine which when on field becomes a battle fader eff + draw if used individually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draw cards.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draw cards....   Draw cards.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draw cards....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Alliance :: Strategy Station :: Techs-
Jump to: