Team Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Alliance

Team Alliance's Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RexwagNZ

RexwagNZ

Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions   Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 1:22 am

Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions YKVLG
Back to top Go down
Down in Flames

Down in Flames

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions   Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 10:45 am

I'm really not so sure about the point of this deck.

I know you want to banish necroface through Gold Sarc and other means, but what's that really gonna do? I really just recommend you turn this into a Chaos Piper build, because necroface harms you as well as it harms your opponent and there's not much benefit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
RexwagNZ

RexwagNZ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions   Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 11:59 am

you may have seen me use a Necro build similer to this.

Necro / Gold sarc mills 10 to bannish so.. he is potentially a 2200 normal summon,
not only that he makes Lightray Sorc playable very easily
he makes Dimensional Alchimist eff live
Light of redemption becomes an unrestricted Rota for bannishd light types
Leviair becomes super sweet
allure is just sick with necroface
and after all that, you can allways send those 10+ cards back to ya deck via normal summon

without necroface may as well not run lightrays, then not run cyber valleys, then may aswell not run Ghostships ...and so on.

apart from Chaos Dragon I believe a necroface varient is the next best Chaos deck / Cortney wallers chaos control is where it originated.

Im unsure of the piper Kinka combo as is too unstable compared to a controll style chaos deck

worst case senario with sarc/necroface is milling Heavystorm other than that his bennifits outweigh his flaws

Back to top Go down
Down in Flames

Down in Flames

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions   Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 1:07 pm

Well, I've never really seen anybody apart from you use this deck, kudos to actually using an original deck; you won't see that much nowadays.

Anyways, can't really help with this, not much exp, but imo it seems like an alright build.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions   Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Face needs help and/or your opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Alliance :: Strategy Station :: Decks and Combos-
Jump to: