Team Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Alliance

Team Alliance's Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lv1 normal monster OTK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollAWhat

TrollAWhat

Lv1 normal monster OTK  Empty
PostSubject: Lv1 normal monster OTK    Lv1 normal monster OTK  I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 12:43 am

Now, as you've probably garnered from the thread title, this deck isn't exactly competitive material. However, it is a fun deck to play every now and then, and it does have some degree of functionality. If you get lucky, you'll be beating down the toughest of decks. If you don't, then you'll lose to, I don't know, shitty dark magician decks.

Monsters (12):

x3 bunilla
x3 charcoal inpachi
x3 D.D. trainer
x3 oppressed people

Spells (16):

x3 Enchanting fitting room
x3 triangle power
x3 the law of the normal
x2 messenger of peace
x2 swords of revealing light
x1 heart of the underdog
x2 pot of duality

Traps (12):

x2 gravity bind
x2 mirror force
x3 dimensional prison
x1 fiendish chain
x1 solemn judgement
x1 solemn warning
x2 the league of uniform nomenclature

The monsters in this deck are all lvl 1 normal monsters that you won't be seeing anywhere else. The primary (or rather, the only) winning condition in this deck is to have 5 lvl 1 monsters on the field (through setting them one at a time, as well as through cards that special summon them such as enchanting fitting room), give them all 2000 ATK with triangle power, and then destroy all cards on the field and both hands that aren't lvl 1 monsters with the law of the normal. This allows you to attack your opponent directly with all 5 monsters, dealing 10k+ damage.

It's pretty obvious that this deck will definitely run into consistency issues somewhere down the road. This deck is a one-trick pony, and if your opponent does so much as dark bribing your law of the normal, it's almost guaranteed that you've lost. That being said, it's still enjoyable to completely surprise your opponent with a deck like this. Just don't expect to get easy wins with it all the time.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

PostSubject: Re: Lv1 normal monster OTK    Lv1 normal monster OTK  I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:26 pm

What about Mystic Piper/Kinka-Byo? Battle Fader, Cyber Valley, and Swift Scarecrow as well.
Back to top Go down
https://teamalliance.canadian-forum.com
TrollAWhat

TrollAWhat

PostSubject: Re: Lv1 normal monster OTK    Lv1 normal monster OTK  I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:53 pm

I see where you're going with those cards, but they would honestly be pretty deviant from the deck's original purpose. If I ran things like mystic piper and kinka, then the deck would almost be like a half-cooked piper chaos that can't fulfill the roles of both piper chaos and lvl1 otk. A lot of the cards in this deck, like triangle power, only affect normal monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lv1 normal monster OTK    Lv1 normal monster OTK  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lv1 normal monster OTK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Alliance :: Strategy Station :: Decks and Combos-
Jump to: