Team Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Alliance

Team Alliance's Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What color do you want to be, members?

Go down 

What color would you like to see the members of Team Alliance be on the forum?
Red
What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_lcap20%What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Orange
What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_lcap0%What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yellow
What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_lcap0%What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pink
What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_lcap40%What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
White
What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_lcap20%What color do you want to be, members? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Black
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

What color do you want to be, members? Empty
PostSubject: What color do you want to be, members?   What color do you want to be, members? I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

You all know that me and xian are blue. And that's because each group has a different color to color-code your position on the forum.

So memebers, what color do you want to be? I'm letting you decide with a poll! You have 10 days to decide!

-MorphGuy1000
Back to top Go down
https://teamalliance.canadian-forum.com
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

What color do you want to be, members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color do you want to be, members?   What color do you want to be, members? I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 9:33 pm

Pink it is!
Back to top Go down
https://teamalliance.canadian-forum.com

What color do you want to be, members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Alliance :: Important Information! Please Read! :: Announcements-
Jump to: